It was after school.I was waiting for the bus to arrive , after about 10 minutes the bus arrived. Guess what do I do on the long journey home sitting on the bus waiting for it to reach my house? Well , I simply read.To occupy myself , I just take out a book which I brought to school and read it on the bus.Sitting at the back of the bus where there is no passengers there , I got "sucked" into my book very soon. I was imagining about vampires , ghosts , the supernatural which the book was about.
As I was so engrossed in my book , I did not even realise when it was my stop. The door was almost closing when i realised that it was my stop.I rushed to the door and luckily the door swung back open as the bus driver had saw me rushing to alight.
I realise that instead of wasting time sitting on the bus dozing off , you could actually take the time to read books . If you read books on the bus , you could save time and occupy yourself as well as gaining knowledge.
No comments:
Post a Comment